[FRIAM] Warring Darwinians for Glen, Steve

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Tue May 5 14:49:52 EDT 2020

However, I think we can come up with a (maybe someday) testable hypothesis based on hidden states. In principle, if EricC's principle is taken seriously, the inner world of a black box device will be *completely* represented on its surface (ala the holographic principle). Any information not exhibited by a black box's *behavior* will be lost/random.

This implies something about the compressibility and information content of the black box's behavior, right?

--
☣ uǝlƃ