[FRIAM] What Is the Real Coronavirus Toll in Each State? - The New York Times

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Thu May 7 00:05:02 EDT 2020

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/05/05/us/coronavirus-death-toll-us.html

From: Friam <friam-bounces at redfish.com> on behalf of David Eric Smith <desmith at santafe.edu>
Date: Wednesday, May 6, 2020 at 9:02 PM
To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group <friam at redfish.com>
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] What Is the Real Coronavirus Toll in Each State? - The New York Times

There was an article on this, I think NYT, I think sometime last week.  So some group is currently doing that on some data set.  I too would like to see it done more comprehensively and systematically by some group.

Probably I saw the article because somebody posted it to this list.  Slap me when I wake back up.

Eric