[FRIAM] Meanwhile, back on the troll farms

Jon Zingale jonzingale at gmail.com
Thu May 7 13:01:28 EDT 2020

Roger,

It seems to me that because this is open source software,
any individual who wishes to fork the repo and write unit
tests can. Doing so would be a kind of verification replicability.
That the trolls are attempting to toxify and politicize the very
space where the open source community establishes
work-to-be-done is concerning. If jMyles wishes to object
to the lack of unit testing in an albeit long-winded rant, fine.
That others, many of whom are suspicious actors in that
they have have little to no commit histories or repos to
speak of, are attempting to *upvote* this same idea by creating
new issues (in a GitHub sense) is in bad faith. GitHub issues
do not function the same way as YouTube comments, but
here the (dare I say) metaphor is being attempted.

Jonathan Zingale