[FRIAM] Meanwhile, back on the troll farms

Steven A Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Thu May 7 16:45:05 EDT 2020

> The folks at SFI did a paper a couple of years ago about how snippets
> of constitutions have propagated into other constitutions around the
> world…
>
> … Bob

And one wonders what is "beyond psyops" where "deep staters"
(illuminati?) so deep they transcend states go about like retroviruses,
inserting sequences into the genome (law/policy?) apparatus of
nations?   Wait, I think this very likely multinational corporations and
industry-lobbies (fossil fuels, guns/arms, ??? ) and the wealthy
families/individuals behind/entwined-with them are doing!

"I love/hate it when a metaphor comes together!" (visualize George
Peppard muttering this around a fat stogie)