[FRIAM] desmos.com

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Fri May 8 19:26:11 EDT 2020

I feel sure some of you know about this:

  https://www.desmos.com/calculator/2qmzul3mj5

I cling to a copy of the CRC Standard Curves and Surfaces ... like a sweaty bible-thumper. My last copy was *STOLEN* by some evil-doer at the dot com I was working at back in 2001 or so ... lowered my faith in humanity several notches. [grrr]

But I've been watching this dude during my morning stretches: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYO_jab_esuFRV4b17AJtAw and he pulls up the desmos site a lot. I may not need my precious CRC book anymore!

--
☣ uǝlƃ