[FRIAM] a model of mine about virus diffusion

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Sat May 9 11:35:23 EDT 2020

Very cool, Pietro! I used the HardFinishLockdown button and saw a nice uptick. Maybe I missed it, but it would be nice to have a parameter to stop the lockdown similar to the one for starting the lockdown, so I wouldn't have to babysit it and hit the button. 8^)

(Also, I used Netlogo 6.0.1 so it's not clear it's working as it would if I used a newer one. I just don't use it enough to keep it updated.)

--
☣ uǝlƃ