[FRIAM] a model of mine about virus diffusion

Pietro Terna pietro.terna at unito.it
Sat May 9 12:25:08 EDT 2020

     Dear Glen,

     the model, on the right, has a window with a script.

     Ex. if we add there (in any position, the decode step in setup
makes the sort of all the rows):

75 lock 0

      at tick 75 the lockdown stops.

     Best, Pietro

ps I guess that 6.0.1 is OK for the model

--
A simulation model about Covid-19 diffusion at https://terna.to.it/simul/SIsaR.html (preliminary version, under development, comments welcome)

Home page: https://terna.to.it  Twitter: https://twitter.com/@pietroterna

Il lavoro e il valore al tempo dei robot - Intelligenza artificiale e non-occupazione, di Dunia Astrologo, Andrea Surbone e Pietro Terna, prefazione di Adam Smith.
Meltemi: http://www.meltemieditore.it/catalogo/lavoro-valore-allepoca-dei-robot/

A new book:
https://www.cambridge.org/core/books/rethinking-macroeconomics-with-endogenous-market-structure/CF5640C357029D9E49BE67D63A3FB122#