[FRIAM] Movement vs. Behavior, and what's in the Black Box

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Sun May 10 16:44:55 EDT 2020

Eric,

Nick has said to me that "thought" is mentalist language and that I only
think I think.  Note the paradox.  Surely you've heard him deny the
existence of mental life and the private access that I (you) have to mine
(yours).  I think it happened here recently.  No one but me knows the
content of this message until i click "send" and they read it.

Frank

Frank Wimberly
140 Calle Ojo Feliz
Santa Fe, NM 87505