[FRIAM] the end of the pandemic

Gary Schiltz gary at naturesvisualarts.com
Mon May 11 13:13:03 EDT 2020

I definitely will try to make it to some FRIAM Zooms. Unfortunately, Friday
is the one day a week I am permitted to go out on the roads with my car
here in Ecuador due to the pandemic pandemonium, and I have to drive to get
to the only supermarket that is open within 50 miles, and it closes at 1:00
pm.