[FRIAM] Movement vs. Behavior, and what's in the Black Box

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Wed May 13 16:06:30 EDT 2020

"And as the ant, did you have any apprehension of that *huge* mammal
dragging dead branches around and waving a saw? "

No.  I could feel his determination to deal with the branches and felt (my
feeling as the mammal) that he was uninterested in me.  But that empathic
experience of lack of empathy was apparently mistaken.  Who is speaking?

--
Frank Wimberly
140 Calle Ojo Feliz