[FRIAM] Movement vs. Behavior, and what's in the Black Box

George Duncan gtduncan at gmail.com
Wed May 13 16:16:57 EDT 2020

Monday, I did a video of such an ant carrying a leaf multiples of his size.
I wonder if this is a season for such activity.

George Duncan
Emeritus Professor of Statistics, Carnegie Mellon University
georgeduncanart.com
See posts on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
Land: (505) 983-6895
Mobile: (505) 469-4671

My art theme: Dynamic exposition of the tension between matrix order and
luminous chaos.

"Attempt what is not certain. Certainty may or may not come later. It may
then be a valuable delusion."
>From "Notes to myself on beginning a painting" by Richard Diebenkorn.

"It's that knife-edge of uncertainty where we come alive to our truest
power." Joanna Macy.