[FRIAM] Movement vs. Behavior, and what's in the Black Box

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Thu May 14 18:40:51 EDT 2020

"We need to nail down the metaphors: momentum, mass, velocity, constant,
force, not to mention, particle, wave, string, quantum, atom. et. al."

My dad was a member of a team that designed and built nuclear submarines
successfully.  I wonder if they realized they were working with metaphors.

Frank

---
Frank C. Wimberly
140 Calle Ojo Feliz,