[FRIAM] hidden

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Mon May 18 17:28:24 EDT 2020

Yes, those hidden colored numbers inside the diagram would count as an example as well. But it's not a *good* example because the hop distance between the eyeball and the diagram is 0 (where as the hop distance between the eyeball and the image containing the QR code is 1 (you need your phone or something between your eyeball and the image). In order for the color coded number example to extrapolate to the others, you have to go *inside* the eyeball (and/or inside the head) ... which I wanted to avoid doing.

Anyway, excellent! So now you understand what I mean when I say "internal states"! Yay!

--
☣ uǝlƃ