[FRIAM] hidden

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Mon May 18 17:35:19 EDT 2020

So you are teasing me, a little bit, right?  I understand "internal" only if it contains no surplus beyond "hidden". I suppose that if you mean by inside only "a hidden subset of" then I have to go along with it.  But now I have to think about whether your meaning has anything to do with what Frank and others mean when they talk about privileged access to a causal subjective mind.

Nick

Nicholas Thompson
ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com
https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/