[FRIAM] hidden

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Mon May 18 17:45:03 EDT 2020

No teasing. Seriously. When you said "A color blind person lacks the code to see the numeral hidden within the diagram", explicitly using the phrase "within the diagram", that is exactly what I mean when I say "inside the diagram". "Within", "inside", and "on" are synonymous.

Please note that we're still talking in the CONTEXT of my re-statement of what you and EricC seem to believe. If/when that context changes, I'll try to let you know because the semantics of my language will change, no matter how hard I try to keep it fixed.

--
☣ uǝlƃ