[FRIAM] Economics 101?

Robert J. Cordingley robert at cirrillian.com
Tue May 26 19:56:26 EDT 2020

Meanwhile, during this pandemic/economic crisis, where has all the money
gone? The people laid off don't have it, their employers don't have,
their laid off customers don't have it. Landlords and mortgage holders
probably don't have it because their clients are not making the payments
like they used to. Farmers don't have it - sales are down. The city
doesn't have it.  The State doesn't have it, its budget is in tatters.
Where did it go? I'm not trying to be funny it's a serious question, any
thoughts or pointers to texts on economics that would explain what's
going on? I know I have less of it too, tho' we might be spending less
but it's too early to tell. I'm not really buying (sic) that it's just
stopped circulating that's made everyone poorer. If it's not circulating
it must be accumulating somewhere, where? Maybe the plutocrats have got it.

--
Cirrillian
Web Design & Development