[FRIAM] fiery disagreements

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Wed May 27 11:49:43 EDT 2020

Why scientists are changing their minds and disagreeing during the coronavirus pandemic
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/23/why-scientists-change-their-mind-and-disagree.html

I was recently admonished, yet again, for my harsh online style. And w.r.t. Jochen's looking like a fool when talking outside one's house, I'd argue that everyone's always a fool, some of us just don't realize it. >8^D The trick is, when we get emotional, do we have methods for *choosing* particular reactions or are our reactions chosen for us by hidden things like hormones or self-reinforcing dynamics?

--
☣ uǝlƃ