[FRIAM] Optimizing for maximal serendipity or how Alan Turing misdirected ALife

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Thu May 28 16:11:08 EDT 2020

Yeah, there's no problem with splattering threads. (Steve IS the fan upon which any good thread will splatter.) What annoys me is saying/thinking one is doing one thing, but actually doing another thing. I know it annoys me when *I* do that, usually accidentally because my command of language is so bad. And I appreciate it when others call me out for it.

--
☣ uǝlƃ