[FRIAM] Metaphor [POSSIBLE DISTRACTON FROM]: privacy games

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Thu May 28 23:32:45 EDT 2020

Steve,

After thinking about them I think curved manifolds are real just as right
triangles.  Perhaps my introspection deludes me.

I think you agree with me about thinking without language.  Sometimes.  In
the morning I don't think, "Now I am going to open this cabinet to get a
bowl..."

Frank

---
Frank C. Wimberly