[FRIAM] Metaphor [POSSIBLE DISTRACTON FROM]: privacy games

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Fri May 29 00:26:43 EDT 2020

Steve-

There is a rigorous definition of curvature that doesn't depend on the
manifold's being embedded in Euclidean space.  Right, Jon?

By the way, I was a private pilot during the 70s.  Hywel was a more
experienced and more cautious pilot.  I think there are others in Friam.

Frank

---
Frank C. Wimberly
140 Calle Ojo Feliz,