[FRIAM] Fwd: C19 testing

Merle Lefkoff merlelefkoff at gmail.com
Sat May 30 11:07:15 EDT 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: A friend of Merle's
Date: Sat, May 30, 2020 at 8:52 AM
Subject: C19 testing
To: friam

Open Testing for C19: Choose Presby
<https://nextdoor.com/news_feed/?post=149817698>

So this morning I see NMDOH says anyone can be tested, with or without
symptoms, and having strange overnight maladies after some exposure in LA,
I go in. First I went to St Vincent's curbside service, and they told me I
must make an appointment with the hospital. So I called them from curbside
and they told me they could schedule me 2 hours later, and there would be
up to $300 charge from a doctor in addition to the free test from NMDOH. By
then Presbyterian was open at 9:30, so I drove over there. Friendly parking
personnel directed me to their line and said there would be no charges
whatsoever, and they usually process 30 cars per hour. I got in line and
was out in 30 minutes, with no issues whatsoever and friendly faces all
around. Moral of the story: CSV hasn't changed a bit, and Presbyterian is
by far the better service.

--
Merle Lefkoff, Ph.D.
President, Center for Emergent Diplomacy