[FRIAM] Fwd: C19 testing

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Sat May 30 11:34:03 EDT 2020

A related data point:

On Monday of  last week the State Opened up sever job opportunities for contact tracers; by Friday, they had had so many applicants  they had to close the search down.

Also, apparently 20k people have already signed up to be subjects in a challenge testing protocol for proposed c19 vaccines.  This is the protocol in which they give you the vaccine, and THEN they give you the virus, and if you live, well, hey GREAT!  There is apparently a huge ethical debate going on whether these volunteers should be accepted.

Nick

Nicholas Thompson

 <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com> ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com

 <https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/> https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/