[FRIAM] ideological convergence, fringe fluidity, and the salad bar

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 12:05:51 EST 2020

I must not have any idea what you mean by zealotry and True Believer psychology if you don't see it in the right wing groups. The 3 percenters, oath keepers, and sovereign citizen groups sure look like zealots and TBers to me.

Can you describe the concepts (zealotry and TBP) in a way that shows those 3 groups (3%, OK, SC) don't exhibit them?

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ