[FRIAM] election eve

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 15:15:07 EST 2020

I still think it's the projection/reduction from high dimensions to low that's the problem. While I largely agree that it's batshit crazy to, e.g. for Howie to run for President given the fate of every Green Party objective will suffer dramatically under Trump, it's still an overzealous and irreversible compression. (It's not quite the same to for Jo, though, because under Biden, many Libertarian objectives will be promoted.) The only answer is to change the projection/reduction algorithm, which includes changing Senate, Electoral College, and SCOTUS representation as well as solutions to Gerrymandering, statehood for DC and Puerto Rico, etc. And most of all, something like ranked-choice voting.

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ