[FRIAM] SFe not doing so well

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 11:52:16 EST 2020

Welcome to the nickshow.  I'd wager that many on this list were alive from
the spanish flu erra, probably have choice words about it. Look this covid
crap has gotten out of hand. NM's Quen B horse faced gov claimes she
couldn't forsee the issues with covid. B*** knows full hell and well
everyone is over just reacting to the  damn thing vs proactive stuff.  As
to numbers? It's easy to confuse basically shoving more NPCs in game speak
into this mess over actually having more cases. And even their are. And the
damn thing is super contagous . Ok yeah got that memeo. So what the F are
we doing? Sitting on our thumbs without putting out basics: Queen B tells
people to stay home? where's the basic income to cover morgages,, rent,
gas, tacobell, or  getting little timy his special thing because he keeps
having a meltdown.

More cases? more likely more people going to doctors to B*** about feeling
like Sh*** and what the hell is going on, oh turns out your A*** has Covid.
That's not more cases. That's more people going to a doctor to complain.
More fresh cases would be if knew about the people saying they feel like
sh*** and and then a brand new lot said the samething.