[FRIAM] SFe not doing so well

jon zingale jonzingale at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 12:27:33 EST 2020

Not putting out the basics ought to be criminal. There will be plenty more
brick 'n mortar buildings for big boxes to knock down and smaller corporates
to move into. It occurs to me that for the cold and calculating, one-three
million dead does little to impact the future of business. Enough new
consumers will be born next year to make up for the difference. Resources
are to be gained (realty in Manhattan, one-click shopping?) for those with
the cash. Clearly, our race behaves just about as good as random in
aggregate, so yeah, get comfy.

--
Sent from: http://friam.471366.n2.nabble.com/