[FRIAM] Climate Science Denial: A rational activity built on incoherence and conspiracy theories | HotWhopper

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 19:11:33 EST 2020

Glen,

Thou strawmanest me!

If I am guilty of tautology it is believing that an argument is the offering of facts and logic (of some sort) in the hope of changing another's mind, or even receiving counter arguments that will change one's own.

Ach!  My w and my  two key have gone funny.  I am reduced to finding a w in another document and then pasting it in here.  Since the two keys are next to one another, I suspect a smurgle under the keyboard.

Nick

Nicholas Thompson
ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com
https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/