[FRIAM] Climate Science Denial: A rational activity built on incoherence and conspiracy theories | HotWhopper

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Wed Nov 25 20:05:57 EST 2020

As you said, practical considerations often limit how much time can be spent understanding an adversary.    Thus it isn't clear how to me the abstract possibility of Evil is actually grounded?  At some point action must/will be taken because the other guy is will make the "vanquish" move.    All this poking and prodding is all very interesting up to medium levels of violence, but where's the line.  Is there a line?  (I think there isn't one.)