[FRIAM] Climate Science Denial: A rational activity built on incoherence and conspiracy theories | HotWhopper

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 19:09:33 EST 2020

Perhaps, with his requirement #3, Nick was revealing himself to be a closet postmodernist. This guy:

https://youtu.be/tnQtZfiNs8w?t=685

cites Latour as making the case that #2 is inadequate. Something more is needed for us to heed warnings of crisis. And he uses Greta Thunberg as an example. He has some other enlightening comments earlier in the video providing some (weak) justification for the neo-reactionists, similar to my (also weak) defenses of them. It's interesting to me because it does exactly what many of us purport to *want* ... common ground with which to have a discussion with the right wing wackos in our lives.

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ