[FRIAM] Shorthands for Brain-stuff

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Mon Oct 5 00:14:58 EDT 2020

Nick> Physics is the constitution, chemistry the legislation, biology the executive orders, and psychology, the departmental regulations policies.

Nick> Unlike in our own government, nobody on the right gets to violate anybody on the left.

So in principle, we ought to be able simulate – atom by atom -- possible trajectories of a perpetrator and the perpetrator’s environment as they develop.   If a departmental regulation is missing pages, maybe you do get a psychopath, but the coupled dynamical systems are nothing more than that.   The criminal at that moment must be.

Marcus