[FRIAM] SIR+HD model in JavaScript + Herd Immunity question.

Stephen Guerin stephen.guerin at simtable.com
Wed Oct 14 13:18:50 EDT 2020

Also here's a recent Sep 22 IEEE Spectrum with our friend Mikhail Pokopenko
featured on ABM approaches later in the article

"Why Modeling the Spread of COVID-19 Is So Damn Hard"
https://spectrum.ieee.org/artificial-intelligence/medical-ai/why-modeling-the-spread-of-covid19-is-so-damn-hard

Stephen.Guerin at Simtable.com <stephen.guerin at simtable.com>
CEO, Simtable  http://www.simtable.com
1600 Lena St #D1, Santa Fe, NM 87505
office: (505)995-0206 mobile: (505)577-5828
twitter: @simtable
z <http://zoom.com/j/5055775828>oom.simtable.com