[FRIAM] The last bookstore

Joe Spinden js at qri.us
Sat Sep 5 12:50:48 EDT 2020

Unless people abandon physical books, which I doubt, there should at
least be room for second hand bookstores.

One that I have not seen mentioned yet is the Strand, in NYC.  It
occupies a city block; they advertise "18 Miles of Books".

Joe

On 9/5/20 7:53 AM, Jochen Fromm wrote:
> Do you think bookstores may die out? They have become rare here in
> Europe.
>
> In L.A. there is a nice used bookstore named "The Last Bookstore"
> http://lastbookstorela.com
>
> When Biden has won and Covid is gone next year I would like to visit
> California, including L.A. and San Francisco, before the last
> bookstore is gone.
>
> -J.

Joe

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.