[FRIAM] SavantX in SFe

⛧ glen gepropella at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 07:40:20 EDT 2020

It seems they're not trying to be a hardware company.
https://www.insidequantumtechnology.com/news/savantx-partnering-with-d-wave-to-help-trucking-companies-optimizing-loads-and-driver-retention/

I found no listings in the gov funded contracts databases. But CNN lists them as a PPP recipient:
https://www.cnn.com/projects/ppp-business-loans/businesses/savantx-inc

My new guess is Ed made a pretty penny in an IPO and has been hunting for the next big wave, buzzwords from AI/ML to data science to QC.

I'm worried that HONE might be an interesting thing that gets occluded by 'entrepreneurship'.

--
glen ⛧