[FRIAM] SavantX in SFe

Steve Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Sun Sep 13 10:10:14 EDT 2020

Thinks for the extra references.   I can't penetrate the brochure-speak
either... even HONE which sounds like yet another gussied up machine
learning platform.  Of course, a great deal of the success in that
domain is it's application.   I'm assuming they are stirring in some
Quantum just to create the appearance of an "edge".

Do you have any more insight into what HONE is beyond the words that
make the acronym?

Heinbockel's other company of record:  Visual Purple
https://visualpurple.com reminds me way too much of the two major
clients that I suffered in the last 12 years... WorldScape and Micoy,
each of whom were aspiring to fill a strong niche in virtual training
and hollywood FX, but they started with modest IP in the multi-camera
capture domain (flat and spherical arrays)...  the websites are slick
enough and have enough implied content for many customers I suspect.   I
think their demo reel would be what makes or breaks them.  And whomever
his "co-founder" might be...