[FRIAM] Freudian Wish Correspondence

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 17:46:52 EDT 2020

I simply don't have time to read such a long document because of the
necessity of dealing with/reading other things (I am raising an eight
year-old).  I did skim it however and I have one comment.  When I was about
five my best friend and I came across a rattlesnake in Estancia, New
Mexico.  Nobody had to tell us to stay away from that writhing, hissing,
rattling beast.

Frank

---
Frank C. Wimberly