[FRIAM] Getting You Libertarians' Goats

Barry MacKichan barry.mackichan at mackichan.com
Mon Sep 14 12:14:13 EDT 2020

When we lived near Seattle, my wife worked for a while at HP, where she
heard this story. Some visitors from Germany were visiting HP, and when
one of them saw the clusters of smokers outside, who were mostly women,
he said to his HP host, “Wow! Does HP really provide hookers for their
workers?”

Just an opposing data point for your comment “very few professional
smoke.” You neglected the oldest profession.

—Barry