[FRIAM] Don't take your guns (or ammo) to town...

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 16:30:59 EDT 2020

I inherited or received as gifts six firearms (rifles and pistols) from the
previous generation of my family.  They were ranchers, farmers, or railroad
workers at various times in their lives.  I would be happy to sell the
whole lot.  It may be the case that a sale of any of them would have to be
done in connection with an investigation of the buyer's possible criminal
background.  Does anyone know?  I can call the police if a buyer appears.
They are all now in a very secure safe since I live with a young boy with
an intense interest in guns and combat.  He watches videos made by high
school and college students and plays video games almost all of which have
combat modes.  I wishi it were possible to assess the association of such
games and videos with violent criminal activity later in life.  If that
were possible would it affect their availability?

--
Frank Wimberly
140 Calle Ojo Feliz