[FRIAM] hot time in town tonight

⛧ glen gepropella at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 19:35:38 EDT 2020

It seems to me that both 'states' are delusional. What if the distinction between apocalyptic state and an efflorescent state is illusory and simply a function of one's perspective? I.e. every single happy thing faces apocalypse every time the shit hits the SteveS ... I mean,  the fan 8^D ... and every stressed thing faces the efflorescent every time the shit hits the fan? One person's collapse is another's maximal opportunity? And further, the shit is always hitting the fan. But the privileged don't *notice* because the transition is from one efflorescent state to another, for them. That implies a 2nd order apocalypse/efflorescence ... patterns within patterns.

--
glen ⛧