[FRIAM] hot time in town tonight

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 18:14:15 EDT 2020

That's the quote you pulled? I much prefer this one: "She theorizes that drinking is, for what its worth, an instrument of adapting to the harsh reality and sense of worthlessness that would otherwise make one want to curl up and die." >8^D I'll mention that to my Oncologist the next time she gives me a hard time about my drinking.

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ