[FRIAM] hot time in town tonight

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Tue Sep 22 18:28:26 EDT 2020

It seems to me totalitarianism could be a cause or an effect of the constituency of a society.   If we run the population through GZIP we arrive at an effective type count.   The redundant could seek out a totalitarian to get a `fix' of hope, and they may become so addicted they will accept any lie to keep it.