[FRIAM] hot time in town tonight

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 19:14:31 EDT 2020

92G! All really is one. I'm trying to pack all the try-it-out things coming down my pipeline all in one try-out. A friend of mine wants me to come on board his start-up. He wants to use Rust, of which I'm totally ignorant. I'd like to find a good stack for proper (FAIR, Open) computational publications (e.g. https://wholetale.org/). And you mentioned wasm awhile back. Embarrassingly, the most frustrating part for me was configuring the stupid ports for test deployments of the container. I'm constantly reminded of my incompetence. [sigh]

I wonder, though, if the nihilism of the redundant is, could be, satisfied by their chosen authority? They do, really, seem to experience some strong self-satisfaction when they "own the libs". What was it Seth Meyers said the other day? ... something like, "It's like telling a middle school bully, 'Giving me a wedgie won't make your parents get back together.' He knows that, he just wants to give you that wedgie!"

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ