[FRIAM] hot time in town tonight

jon zingale jonzingale at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 22:30:22 EDT 2020

Mmm. I very much relate to your process. To add to the list:

1. A strenuous mountain hike followed immediately by meditation and then
contemplation.

2. Organizing my thoughts into words and posting them to this list.
Generally engaging those whose thoughts and modes of thinking I cherish.

3. Memorizing a few details that I don't quite comprehend, details I will
be able to recall, and then sitting with these details over a long
sauna/cold plunge session.

4. Preparing my mind via an adjacent practice: working through the
details of a perspective drawing, engaging in color composition,
writing functions that spew numbers down along a terminal window...

--
Sent from: http://friam.471366.n2.nabble.com/