[FRIAM] why some people hate cops

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 22:37:32 EDT 2020

I think I hate huffiness, in all its forms.  I plan to be very huffy about
people who are huffy..

You're close to one of the great insights:  the people who bother you
intensely are often the ones who are like you in the way that you hate.

---
Frank C. Wimberly
140 Calle Ojo Feliz,
Santa Fe, NM 87505