[FRIAM] why some people hate cops

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 01:52:23 EDT 2020

Are you accusing me of being huffy?!  Ach!  Now THAT makes me huffy.

Internet connection seems to be affected by how many others are on, so very bad in the morning before people go out and in the early evening when the come home.  So, I may not be able to show up.  Please make my apologies if I don’t show up by 10.15.

Thanks, Frank,

Nick

Nicholas Thompson

 <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com> ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com