[FRIAM] God in Science and Religion (was Re: why some people hate cops)

jon zingale jonzingale at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 12:20:13 EDT 2020

"I've been believing in nothing since I was born, it never was a question."
- Polly Jean Harvey

In my experience, adding God to a conversation has done very little to move
things forward and has often left many dead where they stood. Surprisingly,
while both witnessing police violence against individuals as-well-as
religious violence against investigative conversation, I continue (likely
against my best judgment) to hold space for either to behave humanely. Being
told to accept the frame that at the end of my thinking I will find that I
have been thinking about God has its opposites, beliefs are discovered not
chosen. Even Einstein died not believing quantum physics. It wouldn't
surprise me that Planck would have a hand in baking-in the quantum woo.

--
Sent from: http://friam.471366.n2.nabble.com/