[FRIAM] my data is bigger

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 11:09:41 EDT 2020

Ha! I don't know why that's *damning*. I think it should be clear that FriAM isn't scientific, but peri-scientific, similar to a pub. It's a little less pub-like in that we sporadically link to data and argue about data ... which is more difficult in a pub, even with smartphones everywhere. Now had you included the sentence: "Etiquette is what has created the modern world.", THEN THAT would be damning. 8^D

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ