[FRIAM] deductive fidelity (was Re: ideas are lies)

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Tue Sep 29 14:16:51 EDT 2020

Glen writes:

< What we need is a data-driven approach to the design of our society, not a pre-installed ideology for how a society should be designed. >

Don't wish something is true about people, insist upon it.    Say, if people don't wear their seat belt:  If they are injured in an accident, they need to be left to die.   Don't say social security is a good idea, set it aside; make the money unreachable.   IIRC, this is how it is done in Japan.

Marcus