[FRIAM] deductive fidelity (was Re: ideas are lies)

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Tue Sep 29 15:27:02 EDT 2020

As EricC mentioned, free will is baked into the libertarian thinking.   That's just some random thing they believe for no good reason.   Some degree of mercy is baked even in to some Republican thinking.   Don't appeal to "soft" organizations like churches and charities to fix the things that government leaves broken.   That leaves power (to abuse) on the table.   Design it to _work_.    Observe (or accept) the hard consequences of rigid and incorrect systems and fix (or ignore) them.