[FRIAM] Free Will in the Atlantic

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 13:46:56 EDT 2021

I don't buy it. You're claiming that you know and understand what it is people mean by free will. I don't think you do. Your assertion that it's an illusion is too weak and incurious to help. I also know I don't know or understand what it is people mean by the phrase. My attempt to focus on self-perception is weak, too. But it's not as weak as simply denying the existence of any phenomenon well-correlated with "free will".

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ