[FRIAM] The God Equation

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Mon Apr 5 15:47:34 EDT 2021

Humans might be capable of deciding how to allocate energy.  Or we might just infest the solar system and beyond, paving over everything.    With a HPC/complexity mindset, I tend to prefer big and direct approaches, myself.   I would be happy to drive around 1000hp electric hummer.   More motive to get fusion working!